The website you are using is provided by ROQD Pty Ltd (ACN 629 222 215) trading as Tuluna (“Tuluna”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). Tuluna recognises the importance of maintaining the privacy of the personal information of the individuals we deal with in conducting our business.
information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
Personal information may include your name, billing, mailing or shipping address, telephone number, email address, payment details (including credit card or bank account details) and/or other information that is necessary for the delivery of our services or products to you.
- Personal information of third parties
If you provide us with personal information of a third party individual, you will be responsible for informing the individual and obtaining the individual’s consent for their personal information to be provided to Tuluna for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Policy or as otherwise indicated at the time of collection..
The purpose of this Policy is to:
- clearly communicate the personal information handling practices of Tuluna;
- enhance the transparency of Tuluna’s information collection processes; and
In the course of regular business activity, Tuluna will from time to time collect and otherwise deal with your personal information.
If you do not want any of your personal information collected, you can stop using the Website and/or our services at any time (subject to applicable contracts).
Tuluna collects personal information from individuals in numerous ways, including an individual:
- makes a purchase(s) from Tuluna;
- completes a customer information form;
- places an order directly with us;
- uses the Website;
- registers on our Website;
- subscribes to our notifications;
- follows Tuluna on Instagram;
- follows or likes Tuluna’s Facebook page;
- contacts Tuluna by email , telephone or otherwise for any reason;
- provides Tuluna with personal information.
We do not generally take steps to:
- verify personal information about any individual disclosed to it; or
- seek additional personal information about any individual on the basis of information disclosed to it,
except in circumstances where it is reasonably necessary for us to do so or as may be required by law, including (but not limited to) confirming the identity of an individual seeking access to personal information.
When collecting information from you – whether it be via the Website, email, hardcopy or any other services – we will take reasonable steps to inform you of why we are collecting the information, the purposes for which we intend to use that information and to whom it may be disclosed.
Any personal information collected by Tuluna will be used for the purpose for which it was given to Tuluna, for purposes which are directly related to those purposes, for purposes which you have otherwise consented to, or otherwise in accordance with the law.
Tuluna may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to verify you as a user of our products and/or services;
- to verify your identity;
- to supply our products and services to you;
- to process transactions;
- to manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders and facilitate delivery;
- to send periodic emails or notifications for processing orders, to send you information and updates pertaining to our order and to send you related product or service information;
- to personalise your experience;
- to run future marketing campaigns including email marketing;
- to send promotional or other information about our products and services through e-mail, postal mail or some other means unless you otherwise instruct us to cease or refrain from sending you such information;
- to send you communications in connection with our products and/or services unless you otherwise instruct us to cease or refrain from sending you such information;
- to monitor and improve our products and/or services;
- to process any inquiries you have about Tuluna;
- to conduct research about our customers and our goods and/or services;
- to improve our website;
- to operate, evaluate and improve our business;
- to comply with and enforce relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies;
- to endeavour to protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; or
- to ensure compliance with our statutory obligations.
- Direct marketing communications
We may contact you using the contact details which you provide to us in order to provide you with direct marketing communications about our goods, services and business, in accordance with the law.
You may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us using the details set out below.
If you authorise your email subscription to Tuluna, we may provide you with information regarding our goods and services through different means, such as by post, email, or any other equivalent means of communication.
Your subscription to Tuluna may entail using personal information to make personalised advertising related to our goods and services available to you vis post, email or other equivalent electronic means of communication.
We highlight that in order to improve the services we provide to you, personal information provided by you and related to purchases, preferences and tastes may be used for the purposes of analysis, generating user profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improving our customer interaction.
You can unsubscribe by following the information we provide to you.
We will only send you commercial emails (or any other electronic means of communication) where you have consented to receive them, or otherwise as permitted by law.
We may disclose information we hold to:
- our directors, officers, employees, agents and other associated companies within our corporate group; or
- service providers and contractors who help us provide the services or to assist us in better understanding our customers; or
- to the relevant bank or third party to process payments;
- third parties for the purpose of marketing; or
- a law enforcement agency if we are requested to do so by that agency.
Tuluna does not otherwise provide personal information to any other organisations, government agencies or third parties except as consented to by you, or otherwise required by law.
- Overseas Disclosure
We may disclose personal information to overseas recipients in order to provide services and for shipping purposes.
If you would like access to your personal information please contact our office directly via email. Contact details may be found below under “Contact”.
In the event Tuluna holds personal information about you and:
- Tuluna is satisfied that the information is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading; or
- you request the information be corrected;
Tuluna will take reasonable steps to correct the information to ensure that it is accurate, up to date, relevant and not misleading.
If your personal details need to be corrected please make a written request to our office for correction (refer to “Contact” below).
Tuluna will respond to a request for correction of personal information within a reasonable period after the request is made.
- Storage and Security
Tuluna will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Tuluna stores personal information collected physically and/or electronically and has processes in place to endeavour to ensure the security of your personal information.
If your personal information is no longer needed, Tuluna will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to destroy and permanently de-identify the personal information.
- External Websites
Please note the Website may contain links to other external websites. These links are provided as a convenience to you. Tuluna is not affiliated with these sites and accordingly has no control over, and is not responsible for, their content, activities, privacy practice or other policies.
Your privacy is very important to us. For that reason, if you have any questions or concerns about how Tuluna safeguards your privacy, or if you wish to access or amend personal information we hold about you, please make a request in writing.
All correspondence should be directed to:
/11 Mount Street, Prahran Victoria, Australia 3181
In the event that you decide to contact us for any of the reasons above, we request that you please provide us with sufficient details regarding your reason for getting in touch with us.
If you have any enquiries about this Policy or wish to make a complaint about a matter relating to privacy please contact us using the details set out above (refer to “Contact”).
Tuluna takes complaints seriously, and upon receipt of any complaint will examine the complaint, and provide a response to the complainant within a reasonable period.
Last Updated: [_____]